Everything’s Art is pleased to announce
the 2nd Annual Student Art Competition for all students
who live under the jurisdiction of the Tallapoosa County Board of Education.
This includes K thru 12th grade, home schooled students, special ed students and those actively working on their GED. A Total of $1,000 in Prizes will be awarded to the top finalists as well as an overall Best of Show. Additional art kits will be given to randomly names of ALL participants. The finalists will have their work on display during January, 2020 at Raining Dogs Gallery, on the Square in Dadeville.
The 4 Categories are:
1.Kindergarten & Grades 1-2, 2.Grades 3-5, 3.Grades 6-8, 4.Grades 9-12.
The theme is Expression through Art.
Judging will be based on 1. Originality, 2. Technical Skill, 3. Interpretation of the Theme.
• Artwork can be whatever the student decides; painting, drawing, sculpture, jewelry, pottery, paper
mache, lego blocks, etc.
• Photos of the filled out application and the finished artwork must be submitted by email.
• All photos must be received by midnight, Thursday, December 5, 2019.
• An art committee will then announce finalists on December 12, 2019.
• All art work must be original and solely the work of the student entering the competition.
· Only one entry per student.
The show will open on Friday, January 17, 2020 and run thru January 31st.
More information, including the participation application is posted to the website
Contact: Rick Hidding, 256 307 2224, email – rick@EverythingsArt.org